Slovakia Permit

February 13th, 2021 Posted in News

Who is eligible for temporary residence permit (‘mvv’) and a residence permit? In principle, you eligible for a temporary residence permit (‘mvv’) and a residence permit if you meet the following requirements: You have a valid passport and you do not pose a threat to public order, national peace or national security, or you have your sponsor has sufficient funds to support, for example, earned income, you are ready to be tested for tuberculosis, you have medical insurance valid in the Netherlands, you took the exam for civil integration abroad, or are exempt from this exam, you meet the requirements appropriate for the purpose of your stay in the Netherlands Requirements for any purpose of stay You will always come to the Netherlands with a purpose, for example, to stay with your family, for work or study here. The reason for your visit – this is your purpose of stay. For each purpose of stay imposed different requirements and require different types of documents. For example, if in the Netherlands you have a husband / wife, with whom / which you wish to stay, you will need to provide your marriage certificate.

If you plan to work for a company in the Netherlands, you will need to provide an employment contract. If you study in the Netherlands, you will need to show, for example, that you are enrolled in school. If you have TB To live in the Netherlands for more than three months, you should be tested for tuberculosis. If you find that you have TB, you should seek treatment. If you refuse this, you will not be issued a residence permit. Not requires a mandatory pass the test for TB, if you are a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America or the Vatican.


Comments are closed.